Thursday, March 8, 2007

Getting connected

It's been a week of hard core shopping for me - but not of the clothes and shoes variety. I have been looking for a new phone and laptop, both of which were successful missions.

I am stoked with my new laptop, it has lots of cool features, and I'm gradually working my way around Vista - the new Microsoft operating system. I have a webcam which is exciting - just have to work out how to use it now.



I have visited Robert Walters Recruitment and am visiting Hudson next week. Now that i'm online again, i will also be trawling the job sites for work. The recruitment consultants tell me it may take 3-6 months to get a permanent job here - I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Blake has hit the ground running at work. He has plenty on but things seem to be under control at this point. Tonight we're having dinner with some of his colleagues. He has been out twice already this week on work dinners - not bad going.

He'll be doing a bit of travelling later this month and next, so I don't have long to find me a fancy-man.

No comments: