Monday, February 4, 2008

3 months old next week!

Some more Flynn pics!

He's got a new baby gym which he's pretty stoked about.

He's discovered how to suck his fingers and thumb



And his whole fist

Someone else's finger is just fine too

He likes a bit of a laugh in the bouncer too


And for something non-baby - here's my flash new keyboard.

It's kick-ass (the technical description) and it will take me several years to figure out what it can do. It has piano-weighted keys (feels and sounds just like playing a piano) but has half a million other sounds and functions that will amuse and delight me for a long time I should think.

I just need some time to play it now - Flynn doesn't enjoy being crushed between me and the keyboard that much yet, but I'm sure he'll get used to it.

No comments: