Wedding News:Well we've finally set the date and booked the venue for our wedding - Sat, Feb 14th 2009! (Yes that's Valentine's Day folks, we're expecting a bit of ridicule for this, so go ahead)
It will be at the Boathouse in Nelson so you out-of-towners can start planning a nice weekend in Nelson now.
NZ Trip News:I have booked our flights and Flynn and I will arrive in Auckland on March 1st. We'll be in Auckland for a week, Nelson for 3-4 days and then home to the whanau in Wgtn for around 10 days. For those tardy readers who didn't view the last blog - Blake won't be coming due to work travel (no amount of nagging has proven persuasive), so it's just the two of us coming to meet youse guys.
Flynn News:Gotta throw in a few Flynn pics for good measure. He's doing well, it's getting heavy lugging him round now though - he's got thighs like luncheon sausages!
Me and Flynn chillin on the couch
Uh oh, it's turning to custard
He's sleeping better now which is good news for me.
This is actually his favourite day-snoozing position
Nothing like a hairy chest to catch some zzzz's on
(I must do something about that!)
(I must do something about that!)
No comments:
Post a Comment